AuthorPrather, Kimberly A
Marr, Linsey C
Schooley, Robert T
McDiarmid, Melissa A
Wilson, Mary E
Milton, Donald K
JournalScience (New York, N.Y.)
PublisherAmerican Association for the Advancement of Science
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13988
- Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: Theoretical Considerations and Available Evidence.
- Authors: Klompas M, Baker MA, Rhee C
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 4
- Aerosol transmission of SARS-CoV-2: The unresolved paradox.
- Authors: Priyanka, Choudhary OP, Singh I, Patra G
- Issue date: 2020 Sep - Oct
- Preventing Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
- Authors: Ahlawat A, Mishra SK, Birks JW, Costabile F, Wiedensohler A
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 18
- Aerosol generating procedures, dysphagia assessment and COVID-19: A rapid review.
- Authors: Bolton L, Mills C, Wallace S, Brady MC, Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) COVID-19 Advisory Group.
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Airborne Spread of SARS-CoV-2 and a Potential Role for Air Disinfection.
- Authors: Nardell EA, Nathavitharana RR
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 14