Improving Access and Quality of Health Care in the United States: Shared Goals Among Patient Advocates
AuthorOehrlein, Elisabeth M
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13955
- The patient experience of patient-centered communication with nurses in the hospital setting: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Newell S, Jordan Z
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Evidence Brief: The Quality of Care Provided by Advanced Practice Nurses
- Authors: McCleery E, Christensen V, Peterson K, Humphrey L, Helfand M
- Issue date: 2011
- The voice of advocates in health care policymaking for the poor.
- Authors: Grogan CM, Gusmano MK
- Issue date: 2008
- Children's mental health policies in the United States: perspectives from advocates and state leaders.
- Authors: Cooper JL, Aratani Y
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Patients' and healthcare providers' understandings of life-sustaining treatment: are perceptions of goals shared or divergent?
- Authors: Rodriguez KL, Young AJ
- Issue date: 2006 Jan