Clinical Reasoning: A patient with a history of weight loss presenting with seizures
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
- Neurosarcoidosis: rare initial presentation with seizures and delirium.
- Authors: Besur S, Bishnoi R, Talluri SK
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Clinical Reasoning: A 65-year-old man with asymmetric weakness and paresthesias.
- Authors: Harada Y, Elkhider H, Masangkay N, Lotia M
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 5
- A 54-year-old man with hallucinations and hearing loss.
- Authors: Steriade C, Shumak SL, Feinstein A
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 18
- Anosmia as the initial presentation of neurosarcoidosis.
- Authors: Arcot Jayagopal L, von Geldern G
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 27
- [Hypophyseal neurosarcoidosis].
- Authors: Barberot-de Laubrière C, Garetier M, Chinellato-Joly S, Le Bivic T, Vallet S, Dolz M, Rousset J
- Issue date: 2012 Oct