In Reply to 'No Obvious Impact of NSAIDs on Risk of Kidney Failure: Causal or Another Selection Bias'
JournalAmerican journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13928
- No Obvious Impact of NSAIDs on Risk of Kidney Failure: Causal or Another Selection Bias?
- Authors: Lin MY, Hwang SJ, Chiu YW
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Association of Opioids and Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs With Outcomes in CKD: Findings From the CRIC (Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort) Study.
- Authors: Zhan M, Doerfler RM, Xie D, Chen J, Chen HY, Diamantidis CJ, Rahman M, Ricardo AC, Sondheimer J, Strauss L, Wagner LA, Weir MR, Fink JC, CRIC Study Investigators.
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- The case for cautious consumption: NSAIDs in chronic kidney disease.
- Authors: Sriperumbuduri S, Hiremath S
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Current status of chronic analgesic and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug nephropathy.
- Authors: Eknoyan G
- Issue date: 1994 Mar
- Oral non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs versus other oral analgesic agents for acute soft tissue injury.
- Authors: Jones P, Dalziel SR, Lamdin R, Miles-Chan JL, Frampton C
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1