In Reply to 'No Obvious Impact of NSAIDs on Risk of Kidney Failure: Causal or Another Selection Bias'
JournalAmerican journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13928
- No Obvious Impact of NSAIDs on Risk of Kidney Failure: Causal or Another Selection Bias?
- Authors: Lin MY, Hwang SJ, Chiu YW
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs for biliary colic.
- Authors: Fraquelli M, Casazza G, Conte D, Colli A
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 9
- On the causal structure of information bias and confounding bias in randomized trials.
- Authors: Shahar E, Shahar DJ
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Effects of peri-operative nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on post-operative kidney function for adults with normal kidney function.
- Authors: Bell S, Rennie T, Marwick CA, Davey P
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 29
- Prophylactic non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for the prevention of macular oedema after cataract surgery.
- Authors: Lim BX, Lim CH, Lim DK, Evans JR, Bunce C, Wormald R
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 1