COVID-19 pandemic and health anxiety among nurses of intensive care units
JournalInternational journal of mental health nursing
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13925
- Addressing the Mental Health Challenges of Cancer Care Workers in LMICs During the Time of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: Datta SS, Mukherjee A, Ghose S, Bhattacharya S, Gyawali B
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Attitudes of Anesthesiology Specialists and Residents toward Patients Infected with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): A National Survey Study.
- Authors: Dost B, Koksal E, Terzi Ö, Bilgin S, Ustun YB, Arslan HN
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Effects of simulation training on COVID-19 control ability and psychological states of nurses in a children's hospital.
- Authors: Li DF, Shi CX, Shi FZ, Zhao L, Zhao R, Kang WQ
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Impact of social distancing on mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic: An urgent discussion.
- Authors: Carvalho Aguiar Melo M, de Sousa Soares D
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Protecting health care workers in the front line: Innovation in COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Tan Z, Khoo DWS, Zeng LA, Tien JC, Lee AKY, Ong YY, Teo MM, Abdullah HR
- Issue date: 2020 Jun