Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren't designed to tell us
JournalBMJ (Clinical research ed.)
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionPeter Doshi discusses the ongoing COVID-19 clinical trials and whether or not they are designed to provide adequate proof of efficacy and prevention of transmission.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13924
- Things aren't always as they seem: what the randomized trials of red blood cell transfusion tell us about adverse outcomes.
- Authors: Yazer MH, Triulzi DJ
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Why aren't covid-19 vaccines being manufactured in standard prefilled syringes?
- Authors: Feinmann J
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 3
- Covid-19: Plans to share vaccines aren't enough, says charity.
- Authors: Limb M
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 22
- Germ warfare: What's eating you?
- Authors: MacKenzie D
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 20