AuthorFeliciano, David V
JournalTrauma surgery & acute care open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
- Survival following a gunshot wound of the abdominal aorta and inferior vena cava.
- Authors: Rudich MD, Rowland MC, Seibel RW, Border J
- Issue date: 1978 Jul
- Current treatment procedures for civilian gunshot wounds.
- Authors: Vlček M, Jaganjac E, Niedoba M, Landor I, Neumann J
- Issue date: Winter 2018
- Gunshot wounds of the suprarenal abdominal aorta.
- Authors: Wiser EH, Cheek RC, Britt LG
- Issue date: 1976 Jun
- Bullet wound of the abdominal aorta with survival.
- Authors: JENSEN AR
- Issue date: 1963 Feb
- [Gunshot wound of the abdominal aorta. Pulsating retroperitoneal hematoma, compression of the inferior vena cava, aortography].
- Authors: MAINETTI JM, MARTIN AGUIRRE F
- Issue date: 1961 Aug 30