Fixation-off sensitivity in focal epilepsy due to posterior quadrantic dysplasia
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13857
- Gelastic seizures caused by subtle focal cortical dysplasia in the inferior frontal gyrus: Three case reports.
- Authors: Zhou Y, Zhu L, Jin B, Wu X, Ding M, Wang S
- Issue date: 2017 May 15
- Clinical and histopathological outcomes in patients with SCN1A mutations undergoing surgery for epilepsy.
- Authors: Skjei KL, Church EW, Harding BN, Santi M, Holland-Bouley KD, Clancy RR, Porter BE, Heuer GG, Marsh ED
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Diffusion tensor imaging in patients with focal epilepsy due to cortical dysplasia in the temporo-occipital region: electro-clinico-pathological correlations.
- Authors: Diehl B, Tkach J, Piao Z, Ruggieri P, LaPresto E, Liu P, Fisher E, Bingaman W, Najm I
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- [Surgery for pediatric intractable epilepsy due to posterior quadrantic cortical dysplasia].
- Authors: Liu QZ, Cai LX, Liu XY, Jiang YW, Wang S, Ji TY, Wang W, Cheng WK, Wang RF
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Interictal regional polyspikes in noninvasive EEG suggest cortical dysplasia as etiology of focal epilepsies.
- Authors: Noachtar S, Bilgin O, Rémi J, Chang N, Midi I, Vollmar C, Feddersen B
- Issue date: 2008 Jun