Out of the Darkness, Into the Light: Value of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing in Populations to Benefit Public Health and in Individuals for Peace of Mind
AuthorChristenson, Robert H
JournalThe journal of applied laboratory medicine
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13750
- SARS-CoV-2 Serology-Need for Quantitative Testing and Interpretive Reporting.
- Authors: Levinson SS
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 1
- Selecting a SARS-CoV-2/COVID Molecular Testing Method for Your Laboratory.
- Authors: Greene DN
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 1
- Still Much to Learn About the Diagnostic Role of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Detection.
- Authors: Di Giambenedetto S, Ciccullo A, Posteraro B, Lombardi F, Borghetti A, Sanguinetti M
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 19
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) serology: implications for clinical practice, laboratory medicine and public health.
- Authors: Van Caeseele P, Canadian Public Health Laboratory Network., Bailey D, Canadian Society of Clinical Chemists., Forgie SE, Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada., Dingle TC, Canadian Association for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases., Krajden M, COVID-19 Immunity Task Force.
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 24
- Antibody Testing for COVID-19.
- Authors: Mathur G, Mathur S
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 8