JournalAnesthesia and Analgesia
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionCorresponding article: Chow JH, Mazzeffi MA, McCurdy MT Angiotensin II for the treatment of COVID-19–related vasodilatory shock. Anesth Analg. 2020;131:102–105. doi: 10.1213/ANE.0000000000004825
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13736
- Virulence and the heat shock response.
- Authors: Gophna U, Ron EZ
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Fever and the heat shock response: distinct, partially overlapping processes.
- Authors: Hasday JD, Singh IS
- Issue date: 2000 Nov
- TC1 (C8orf4) is upregulated by cellular stress and mediates heat shock response.
- Authors: Park J, Jung Y, Kim J, Kim KY, Ahn SG, Song K, Lee I
- Issue date: 2007 Aug 24
- Heat shock response in gastrointestinal tract.
- Authors: Sikora A, Grzesiuk E
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Potential protective role of the heat shock response in sepsis.
- Authors: Wong HR
- Issue date: 1998 May