PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionIt seemed a truth universally acknowledged that the human population had no pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2, but is that actually the case? Peter Doshi explores the emerging research on immunological responses.
KeywordCoronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13734
- Salivary anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgA as an accessible biomarker of mucosal immunity against COVID-19.
- Authors: Varadhachary A, Chatterjee D, Garza J, Garr RP, Foley C, Letkeman AF, Dean J, Haug D, Breeze J, Traylor R, Malek A, Nath R, Linbeck L
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 11
- Pre-existing immunity against Ad vectors: humoral, cellular, and innate response, what's important?.
- Authors: Fausther-Bovendo H, Kobinger GP
- Issue date: 2014
- Nasal delivery of an adenovirus-based vaccine bypasses pre-existing immunity to the vaccine carrier and improves the immune response in mice.
- Authors: Croyle MA, Patel A, Tran KN, Gray M, Zhang Y, Strong JE, Feldmann H, Kobinger GP
- Issue date: 2008
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and Immunity Booster Green Foods: A Mini Review.
- Authors: Arshad MS, Khan U, Sadiq A, Khalid W, Hussain M, Yasmeen A, Asghar Z, Rehana H
- Issue date: 2020 May 31
- Cardiovascular manifestations of COVID-19.
- Authors: Nandy S, Wan SH, Brenes-Salazar J
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 2