JournalExpert Review of Respiratory Medicine
PublisherTaylor and Francis Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13713
- Temperature in Nursing Home Residents Systematically Tested for SARS-CoV-2.
- Authors: Rudolph JL, Halladay CW, Barber M, McConeghy KW, Mor V, Nanda A, Gravenstein S
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Correlation of ambient temperature and COVID-19 incidence in Canada.
- Authors: To T, Zhang K, Maguire B, Terebessy E, Fong I, Parikh S, Zhu J
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 1
- Real Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection Might Be Rare: Importance of Careful Interviews and Follow-up.
- Authors: Jeong TH, Pak C, Ock M, Lee SH, Son JS, Jeon YJ
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 21
- Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases at a screening clinic during the early outbreak period: a single-centre study.
- Authors: Khan M, Khan H, Khan S, Nawaz M
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- [Etiology of epidemic outbreaks COVID-19 on Wuhan, Hubei province, Chinese People Republic associated with 2019-nCoV (Nidovirales, Coronaviridae, Coronavirinae, Betacoronavirus, Subgenus Sarbecovirus): lessons of SARS-CoV outbreak.]
- Authors: Lvov DK, Alkhovsky SV, Kolobukhina LV, Burtseva EI
- Issue date: 2020