JournalCell Host and Microbe
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this issue of Cell Host & Microbe, three papers describe the pseudotyping of vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) with the SARS-CoV-2 spike. This VSV-CoV-2-S platform allows virus neutralization assays to be performed at BSL-2 and also has applications as a candidate vectored vaccine to elicit protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2. © 2020 Elsevier Inc.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2020 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13704
- Optimized Pseudotyping Conditions for the SARS-COV-2 Spike Glycoprotein.
- Authors: Johnson MC, Lyddon TD, Suarez R, Salcedo B, LePique M, Graham M, Ricana C, Robinson C, Ritter DG
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 14
- SARS-CoV-2 Assays To Detect Functional Antibody Responses That Block ACE2 Recognition in Vaccinated Animals and Infected Patients.
- Authors: Walker SN, Chokkalingam N, Reuschel EL, Purwar M, Xu Z, Gary EN, Kim KY, Helble M, Schultheis K, Walters J, Ramos S, Muthumani K, Smith TRF, Broderick KE, Tebas P, Patel A, Weiner DB, Kulp DW
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 21
- Learning from our immunological history: What can SARS-CoV teach us about SARS-CoV-2?
- Authors: Henrickson SE
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 3
- A Universal Design of Betacoronavirus Vaccines against COVID-19, MERS, and SARS.
- Authors: Dai L, Zheng T, Xu K, Han Y, Xu L, Huang E, An Y, Cheng Y, Li S, Liu M, Yang M, Li Y, Cheng H, Yuan Y, Zhang W, Ke C, Wong G, Qi J, Qin C, Yan J, Gao GF
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 6
- SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity at the crossroads.
- Authors: Karamloo F, König R
- Issue date: 2020 Jul