Characterizing the Risk of Vertebral Body Fractures in Patients Receiving Chemoradiotherapy for Esophageal Cancer
JournalJAMA network open
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13687
- [Strategies to minimize toxicities during chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer].
- Authors: Yuda S, Kato K
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Pedicled posterior pericardial repair of tracheoesophageal fistula after chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer.
- Authors: Yasuda T, Makino T, Shiraishi O, Sogabe S
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Evaluation of the Glasgow Prognostic Score in patients receiving chemoradiotherapy for stage III and IV esophageal cancer.
- Authors: Kimura J, Kunisaki C, Makino H, Oshima T, Ota M, Oba M, Takagawa R, Kosaka T, Ono HA, Akiyama H, Endo I
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Case of tracheal cartilage necrosis as a complication of chemoradiotherapy for oesophageal cancer.
- Authors: Noguchi S, Ota S, Sugita T
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 11
- Gastric mucosal injury and hemorrhage after definitive chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced esophageal cancer.
- Authors: Monma S, Kato K, Shouji H, Okita N, Takashima A, Honma Y, Iwasa S, Hamaguchi T, Yamada Y, Shimada Y, Boku N, Nagashima K, Ito Y, Itami J
- Issue date: 2019 Oct