Examination of 189 Species Isolates from the Global Enteric Multicenter Study
JournalMicrobiology Resource Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have examined the draft genomes of 189 Campylobacter species isolates from the Global Enteric Multicenter Study, in which Campylobacter species were identified as significant pathogens.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2020 Risteen et al.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13667
- Isolation and antibiotic susceptibility of Salmonella, Shigella, and Campylobacter from acute enteric infections in Egypt.
- Authors: Wasfy MO, Oyofo BA, David JC, Ismail TF, el-Gendy AM, Mohran ZS, Sultan Y, Peruski LF Jr
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Multicenter evaluation of the BD max enteric bacterial panel PCR assay for rapid detection of Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Campylobacter spp. (C. jejuni and C. coli), and Shiga toxin 1 and 2 genes.
- Authors: Harrington SM, Buchan BW, Doern C, Fader R, Ferraro MJ, Pillai DR, Rychert J, Doyle L, Lainesse A, Karchmer T, Mortensen JE
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Isolation of potential bacterial pathogens from the stool of HIV-infected and HIV-non-infected patients and their antmicrobial susceptibility patterns in Jimma Hospital, south west Ethiopia.
- Authors: Awole M, Gebre-Selassie S, Kassa T, Kibru G
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Coinfection of enteric Helicobacter spp. and Campylobacter spp. in cats.
- Authors: Shen Z, Feng Y, Dewhirst FE, Fox JG
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Occurrence and species level diagnostics of Campylobacter spp., enteric Helicobacter spp. and Anaerobiospirillum spp. in healthy and diarrheic dogs and cats.
- Authors: Rossi M, Hänninen ML, Revez J, Hannula M, Zanoni RG
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 22