Targetable Biological Mechanisms Implicated in Emergent Psychiatric Conditions Associated With SARS-CoV-2 Infection
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13557
- Screening for SARS-CoV-2 Infection Within a Psychiatric Hospital and Considerations for Limiting Transmission Within Residential Psychiatric Facilities - Wyoming, 2020.
- Authors: Callaghan AW, Chard AN, Arnold P, Loveland C, Hull N, Saraiya M, Saydah S, Dumont W, Frakes LG, Johnson D, Peltier R, Van Houten C, Trujillo AA, Moore J, Rose DA, Honein MA, Carrington D, Harrist A, Hills SL
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 3
- Learning from our immunological history: What can SARS-CoV teach us about SARS-CoV-2?
- Authors: Henrickson SE
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 3
- Cell host response to infection with novel human coronavirus EMC predicts potential antivirals and important differences with SARS coronavirus.
- Authors: Josset L, Menachery VD, Gralinski LE, Agnihothram S, Sova P, Carter VS, Yount BL, Graham RL, Baric RS, Katze MG
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 30
- [Repurposing of chlorpromazine in COVID-19 treatment: the reCoVery study].
- Authors: Plaze M, Attali D, Petit AC, Blatzer M, Simon-Loriere E, Vinckier F, Cachia A, Chrétien F, Gaillard R
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Controlled, double-blind, randomized trial to assess the efficacy and safety of hydroxychloroquine chemoprophylaxis in SARS CoV2 infection in healthcare personnel in the hospital setting: A structured summary of a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Cuadrado-Lavín A, Olmos JM, Cifrian JM, Gimenez T, Gandarillas MA, García-Saiz M, Rebollo MH, Martínez-Taboada V, López-Hoyos M, Fariñas MC, Crespo J
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 3