Opinion: At a Crossroads: Reimagining science, engineering, and medicine-and its practitioners
JournalProceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
PublisherNational Academy of Sciences
MetadataShow full item record
Minority college administrators
Minority college teachers
Universities and colleges--Faculty
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/13552
- Reimagining healthcare after covid-19: a new normal for medicine.
- Authors: Lakhani M, Lakhani S, Lakhani P
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 5
- COVID-19: A Call for Physical Scientists and Engineers.
- Authors: Huang H, Fan C, Li M, Nie HL, Wang FB, Wang H, Wang R, Xia J, Zheng X, Zuo X, Huang J
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 28
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Health-Care Workforce: from Heroes to Zeroes?
- Authors: Czernin J
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- COVID-19's impact on Australia's health research workforce.
- Authors: Peeters A, Mullins G, Becker D, Orellana L, Livingston P
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 15
- Safeguard research in the time of COVID-19.
- Issue date: 2020 Apr