Cost-effectiveness of transitional US plans for universal health care
PublisherLancet Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85085319824&doi=10.1016%2fS0140-6736%2820%2930857-6&partnerID=40&md5=c47c5f8d8602f28ce2e35a3e1ab445b3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12984
- Maximizing access to health care in New Jersey: the case for APNs, Part II.
- Authors: Torre C, Drake S
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Single-payer health care plan with universal coverage: the right medicine for health care cost and access problems in the United States.
- Authors: Ehlinger EP
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- Time for a change--time for universal coverage.
- Authors: Swartz K
- Issue date: 2007 Spring
- [The Oregon state health plan for access to health services: the context, elaboration and characteristics].
- Authors: Benach de Rovira J, Alonso J
- Issue date: 1995 Mar-Apr
- The Oregon Medicaid program: is it just?
- Authors: Mehlman MJ
- Issue date: 1991 Summer