Consumer sleep technology: accuracy and impact on behavior among healthy individuals
JournalJournal of clinical sleep medicine
PublisherThe American Academy of Sleep Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85084939160&doi=10.5664%2fjcsm.8450&partnerID=40&md5=bc4da7216a9e4a18dff82fcc38a34400; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12902
- Feeling validated yet? A scoping review of the use of consumer-targeted wearable and mobile technology to measure and improve sleep.
- Authors: Baron KG, Duffecy J, Berendsen MA, Cheung Mason I, Lattie EG, Manalo NC
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Consumer sleep tracking devices: a review of mechanisms, validity and utility.
- Authors: Kolla BP, Mansukhani S, Mansukhani MP
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Consumer Sleep Technologies: A Review of the Landscape.
- Authors: Ko PR, Kientz JA, Choe EK, Kay M, Landis CA, Watson NF
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 15
- Consumer sleep tracking devices: a critical review.
- Authors: Lee J, Finkelstein J
- Issue date: 2015
- Findings from the 2011 EBRI/MGA Consumer Engagement in Health Care Survey.
- Authors: Fronstin P
- Issue date: 2011 Dec