Radiation therapy considerations during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Literature review and expert opinions
JournalJournal of applied clinical medical physics
PublisherAmerican Institute of Physics
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85084617436&doi=10.1002%2facm2.12898&partnerID=40&md5=ff6a014db64d31058708ffabc6166aa6; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12841
- How to manage tumour radiotherapy during COVID-19 pandemic?
- Authors: Wei S, Wang J
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- The Coronavirus Pandemic: Public Health and American Values.
- Authors: Rothstein MA
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Touch in the era of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Authors: Mehta-Lee SS
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- The Novel Coronavirus Originating in Wuhan, China: Challenges for Global Health Governance.
- Authors: Phelan AL, Katz R, Gostin LO
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 25
- Partitioning the Curve - Interstate Travel Restrictions During the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: Studdert DM, Hall MA, Mello MM
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 24