Adalimumab for treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa during the COVID-19 pandemic: Safety considerations
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
MetadataShow full item record
KeywordCoronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85084656148&doi=10.1016%2fj.jaad.2020.04.030&partnerID=40&md5=5c17b1e2401b51c82bebc89cd9590531; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12808
- Assessing the risk of adalimumab use for hidradenitis suppurativa during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Kearns DG, Chat VS, Uppal S, Wu JJ
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Remote management of hidradenitis suppurativa in a pandemic era of COVID-19.
- Authors: Kang NC, Hsiao J, Shi V, Naik HB, Lowes MA, Alavi A
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Clinical considerations for managing dermatology patients on systemic immunosuppressive or biologic therapy, or both, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Sanchez DP, Kirsner RS, Lev-Tov H
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Global Hidradenitis Suppurativa COVID-19 Registry: a registry to inform data-driven management practices.
- Authors: Naik HB, Alhusayen R, Frew J, Guilbault S, Ingram JR, Lowes MA, Marzano AV, Paul M, Villumsen B, Yannuzzi CA
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Developing Covid-19 Vaccines at Pandemic Speed.
- Authors: Lurie N, Saville M, Hatchett R, Halton J
- Issue date: 2020 May 21