Narcissistic personality disorder: Challenges and therapeutic alliance in primary care
JournalThe Nurse practitioner
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85084030965&doi=10.1097%2f01.NPR.0000653968.96547.e7&partnerID=40&md5=41e3e8232fc193d2b51784318c18338c; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12773
- Personality disorders in the primary care setting.
- Authors: Norton JW
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Clinician Emotional Responses and Therapeutic Alliance When Treating Adolescent Patients With Narcissistic Personality Disorder Subtypes: A Clinically Meaningful Empirical Investigation.
- Authors: Tanzilli A, Gualco I
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Narcissistic personality disorder: diagnostic and clinical challenges.
- Authors: Caligor E, Levy KN, Yeomans FE
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Improving self-esteem through integrative group therapy for personality dysfunction: Investigating the role of the therapeutic alliance and quality of object relations.
- Authors: Aafjes-van Doorn K, Kealy D, Ehrenthal JC, Ogrodniczuk JS, Joyce AS, Weber R
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- The sexual addict: a challenge for the primary care provider.
- Authors: Schaffer SD, Zimmerman ML
- Issue date: 1990 Jun