Elimination of Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Canada-It Is Achievable, But Is the Rest of the World Ready to Join in the Effort?
JournalJAMA network open
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85084380041&doi=10.1001%2fjamanetworkopen.2020.4355&partnerID=40&md5=7935d5a3ce7cf449922955f8b4b02050; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12761
- Transfusion-acquired hepatitis C virus infection in a Canadian population, October 1983 through June 1985.
- Authors: Preiksaitis JK, Smith LJ, Larke RP
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- Expanding treatment for hepatitis C in Canada.
- Authors: Crismale JF, Ahmad J
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 4
- The 5th Canadian Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus: We Are Not Done Yet-Remaining Challenges in Hepatitis C.
- Authors: van Buuren N, Fradette L, Grebely J, King A, Krajden M, MacParland SA, Marshall A, Saeed S, Wilson J, Klein MB, Sagan SM
- Issue date: 2016
- Canadian hepatitis C virus screening guideline: a disconnect between evidence and recommendations.
- Authors: Haines A, Wong WWL, Krahn M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 11