American Academy of Periodontology best evidence consensus statement on modifying periodontal phenotype in preparation for orthodontic and restorative treatment
JournalJournal of periodontology
MetadataShow full item record
Keywordbest evidence consensus model
phenotype modification therapy
periodontal restorative treatment
American Academy of Periodontology
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85082146016&doi=10.1002%2fJPER.19-0577&partnerID=40&md5=2e77491778b3ad228cea1c906adf645f; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12483
- The efficacy of laser therapy: Commentary on the American Academy of Periodontology best evidence consensus meeting.
- Authors: Noraian KW, Cobb CM
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Is periodontal phenotype modification therapy beneficial for patients receiving orthodontic treatment? An American Academy of Periodontology best evidence review.
- Authors: Wang CW, Yu SH, Mandelaris GA, Wang HL
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- American Academy of Periodontology Best Evidence Consensus Statement on Selected Oral Applications for Cone-Beam Computed Tomography.
- Authors: Mandelaris GA, Scheyer ET, Evans M, Kim D, McAllister B, Nevins ML, Rios HF, Sarment D
- Issue date: 2017 Oct