Improving Physician Communication about Treatment Decisions: Reconsideration of "Risks vs Benefits"
JournalJAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85081660819&doi=10.1001%2fjama.2020.0354&partnerID=40&md5=551623e73cfe273a69ae75b2628c729e; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12384
- Analgesic Medication Shortages: Inform Our Patients via a Shared Decision-Making Process.
- Authors: Orlovich DS, Mincer SL, Domino KB
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Shared decision making and informed consent for hysterectomy.
- Authors: Ogburn T
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Improving informed consent by implementing shared decisionmaking in health care.
- Authors: Widdershoven GA, Verheggen FW
- Issue date: 1999 Jul-Aug
- New Role for the Anesthesia Preoperative Clinic: Helping to Ensure That Surgery Is the Right Choice for Patients With Serious Illness.
- Authors: Goldenberg E, Saffary R, Schmiesing C
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Informed Decision Making: Assessment of the Quality of Physician Communication about Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Authors: Holmes-Rovner M, Montgomery JS, Rovner DR, Scherer LD, Whitfield J, Kahn VC, Merkle EC, Ubel PA, Fagerlin A
- Issue date: 2015 Nov