Improving Physician Communication about Treatment Decisions: Reconsideration of "Risks vs Benefits"
JournalJAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85081660819&doi=10.1001%2fjama.2020.0354&partnerID=40&md5=551623e73cfe273a69ae75b2628c729e; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12384
- Knowledge about fish consumption advisories: a risk communication failure within a university population.
- Authors: Burger J, Gochfeld M
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 15
- Association of Actual and Preferred Decision Roles With Patient-Reported Quality of Care: Shared Decision Making in Cancer Care.
- Authors: Kehl KL, Landrum MB, Arora NK, Ganz PA, van Ryn M, Mack JW, Keating NL
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Improving vaccine risk/benefit communication with an immunization education package: a pilot study.
- Authors: Davis TC, Fredrickson DD, Bocchini C, Arnold CL, Green KW, Humiston SG, Wilder E, Bocchini JA Jr
- Issue date: 2002 May-Jun
- Health promotion in primary care: physician-patient communication and decision making about prescription medications.
- Authors: Makoul G, Arntson P, Schofield T
- Issue date: 1995 Nov
- Views and approaches toward risks and benefits among doctors who become patients.
- Authors: Klitzman R
- Issue date: 2006 Dec