JournalJournal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85081538698&doi=10.1016%2fj.jtcvs.2019.07.059&partnerID=40&md5=15a215e9f49c5c02adc8f598ce5a21de; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12370
- Commentary: Stroke after type A aortic dissection repair-A web of risk with no single answer.
- Authors: Hawkins RB, Mehaffey JH, Kern JA
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- National trends in admissions, repair, and mortality for thoracic aortic aneurysm and type B dissection in the National Inpatient Sample.
- Authors: Wang GJ, Jackson BM, Foley PJ, Damrauer SM, Goodney PP, Kelz RR, Wirtalla C, Fairman RM
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Hybrid Aortic Repair of Dissecting Aortic Arch Aneurysm after Surgical Treatment of Acute Type A Dissection.
- Authors: Canaud L, Gandet T, Ozdemir BA, Albat B, Marty-Ané C, Alric P
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Acute type A aortic dissection complicated by stroke: can immediate repair be performed safely?
- Authors: Estrera AL, Garami Z, Miller CC, Porat EE, Achouh PE, Dhareshwar J, Meada R, Azizzadeh A, Safi HJ
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Open repair of chronic thoracic and thoracoabdominal aortic dissection using deep hypothermia and circulatory arrest.
- Authors: Corvera J, Copeland H, Blitzer D, Hicks A, Manghelli J, Hess P, Fehrenbacher J
- Issue date: 2017 Aug