Role of Transesophageal Echocardiography - In the surgical correction of Post Pneumonectomy Syndrome
JournalJournal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85081074121&doi=10.1053%2fj.jvca.2019.07.153&partnerID=40&md5=31a7e4a1446f9b911a95625f5aefdaac; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/12233
- Clinical utility of intraoperative 2D and 3D transesophageal echocardiography in the assessment of a left atrial mass during pneumonectomy.
- Authors: Deegan CA, Griffin MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Platypnea-orthodeoxia syndrome after pneumonectomy relieved by mediastinal repositioning.
- Authors: Kotoulas C, Patris K, Tsintiris K, Zoumboulides A, Lazarides K, Laoutides G
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Pulmonary vein stenosis following left pneumonectomy: a variant contributor to postpneumonectomy syndrome.
- Authors: Partington SL, Graham A, Weeks SG
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Platypnoea syndrome caused by atrial septal aneurysm.
- Authors: Frans E, Timmermans C, Herregods MC, De Geest H, Daenen W, Delanote M, Decramer M
- Issue date: 1994 Nov
- Platypnea-orthodeoxia syndrome: a rare complication after right pneumonectomy.
- Authors: Bhattacharya K, Birla R, Northridge D, Zamvar V
- Issue date: 2009 Dec