The Impact of Psychological Status, Social Well-Being, and Physical Function on Healthcare Utilization
JournalJournal of the American Geriatrics Society
PublisherBlackwell Publishing Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85078802243&doi=10.1111%2fjgs.16331&partnerID=40&md5=821d4a97cd40b02f7001599a5b0a68b4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11979
- Prediction of healthcare utilization following an episode of physical therapy for musculoskeletal pain.
- Authors: Lentz TA, Beneciuk JM, George SZ
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 20
- Relationships between adult emotional states and indicators of health care utilization: Findings from the National Health Interview Survey 2006-2014.
- Authors: Weissman JD, Russell D, Beasley J, Jay M, Malaspina D
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Health Literacy Impact on National Healthcare Utilization and Expenditure.
- Authors: Rasu RS, Bawa WA, Suminski R, Snella K, Warady B
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 17
- Timing of physical therapy consultation on 1-year healthcare utilization and costs in patients seeking care for neck pain: a retrospective cohort.
- Authors: Horn ME, Fritz JM
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 26
- The Impact of Hazardous Alcohol Use on Behavioral Healthcare Utilization Among National Guard Service Members.
- Authors: van den Berk-Clark C, Balan S, Shroff MV, Widner G, Price RK
- Issue date: 2016