The Impact of Psychological Status, Social Well-Being, and Physical Function on Healthcare Utilization
JournalJournal of the American Geriatrics Society
PublisherBlackwell Publishing Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85078802243&doi=10.1111%2fjgs.16331&partnerID=40&md5=821d4a97cd40b02f7001599a5b0a68b4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11979
- Prediction of healthcare utilization following an episode of physical therapy for musculoskeletal pain.
- Authors: Lentz TA, Beneciuk JM, George SZ
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 20
- The Impact of Hazardous Alcohol Use on Behavioral Healthcare Utilization Among National Guard Service Members.
- Authors: van den Berk-Clark C, Balan S, Shroff MV, Widner G, Price RK
- Issue date: 2016
- Determinants and patterns of service utilization and recourse to professionals for mental health reasons.
- Authors: Fleury MJ, Grenier G, Bamvita JM, Caron J
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 8
- The health and well-being of caregivers of children with cerebral palsy.
- Authors: Raina P, O'Donnell M, Rosenbaum P, Brehaut J, Walter SD, Russell D, Swinton M, Zhu B, Wood E
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- The moderation effect of personality on healthcare utilization in Chinese people living with HIV.
- Authors: Yu NX, Mols F, Stewart SM, Zhang J
- Issue date: 2017 Jun