Sources of Health Care and Health Needs Among Children in Kinship Care
JournalArchives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0029122103&doi=10.1001%2farchpedi.1995.02170210056010&partnerID=40&md5=722a166cb661222a7c03b9e641cc6aca; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11931
- Health status and access to care for children with special health care needs.
- Authors: Gaskin DJ, Mitchell JM
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- Health care utilization and needs after pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Authors: Slomine BS, McCarthy ML, Ding R, MacKenzie EJ, Jaffe KM, Aitken ME, Durbin DR, Christensen JR, Dorsch AM, Paidas CN, CHAT Study Group.
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Children with special health care needs enrolled in the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP): patient characteristics and health care needs.
- Authors: Szilagyi PG, Shenkman E, Brach C, LaClair BJ, Swigonski N, Dick A, Shone LP, Schaffer VA, Col JF, Eckert G, Klein JD, Lewit EM
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Family income and the impact of a children's health insurance program on reported need for health services and unmet health need.
- Authors: Feinberg E, Swartz K, Zaslavsky A, Gardner J, Walker DK
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Ventilator-dependent children and the health services system. Unmet needs and coordination of care.
- Authors: Hefner JL, Tsai WC
- Issue date: 2013 Oct