Children's responses to the medical evaluation for child sexual abuse
JournalChild Abuse and Neglect
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0031781655&doi=10.1016%2fS0145-2134%2898%2900030-1&partnerID=40&md5=4d0449bd3b4ff12b587b107d4e536acf; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11922
- [It could be sexual abuse. Interview by Marit Fonn].
- Authors: Poulsson A
- Issue date: 1990 Jun 7
- Children's perceptions of genital examinations during sexual abuse evaluations.
- Authors: Berson NL, Herman-Giddens ME, Frothingham TE
- Issue date: 1993 Jan-Feb
- Evaluation of children's sexual behaviors and incorporation of base rates in judgments of sexual abuse.
- Authors: Wood JM, Wright L
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Limited disclosure of sexual abuse in children whose experiences were documented by videotape.
- Authors: Sjöberg RL, Lindblad F
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- The use of children's drawings in the evaluation and treatment of child sexual, emotional, and physical abuse.
- Authors: Peterson LW, Hardin M, Nitsch MJ
- Issue date: 1995 May