Preventing child neglect and physical abuse: a role for pediatricians.
JournalPediatrics in Review
PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0036596257&doi=10.1542%2fpir.23-6-191&partnerID=40&md5=ca78655ee5ef346ab1b441c86e34eefd; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11913
- Complaints in child protection.
- Authors: Haines L, Turton J
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Effects of social class and familiarity on pediatricians' responses to child abuse.
- Authors: McPherson KS, Garcia LL
- Issue date: 1983 Sep-Oct
- Tackling child neglect: a role for pediatricians.
- Authors: Dubowitz H
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Pediatricians' Role in Preventing Child Maltreatment Fatalities: A Call to Action.
- Authors: Berger RP, Sanders D, Rubin D, Commission to Eliminate Abuse and Neglect Fatalities.
- Issue date: 2015 Nov