PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-33646362770&doi=10.1542%2fpeds.2005-3043&partnerID=40&md5=71bfd3833058f2ccc53926a252d36dcc; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11890
- Failure to thrive as a manifestation of child neglect.
- Authors: Block RW, Krebs NF, American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect., American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Nutrition.
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- [Sizes and body proportions of abused children].
- Authors: Kruse K
- Issue date: 1993 Mar
- Do we neglect child neglect?
- Authors: de Jong AR
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- [Child abuse--diagnostic methods and therapy. Diagnosis of neglect, deprivation and psychosocial short stature--therapeutic consequences].
- Authors: Frank R
- Issue date: 1996 Feb 28
- Screening for failure to thrive--what are we looking for?
- Authors: Wright CM, Talbot E
- Issue date: 1996 Jul