JournalJournal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-80052443876&doi=10.1097%2fDBP.0b013e31822cad61&partnerID=40&md5=45b28425b6f3ea5bf4580789b4fee500; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11849
- Striking a balance between risk and protection: fathers' attitudes and practices toward child injury prevention.
- Authors: Brussoni M, Olsen L
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Even with the best of intentions: paternal involvement and the theory of planned behavior.
- Authors: Perry AR, Langley C
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Brief report: Young children's risk of unintentional injury: a comparison of mothers' and fathers' supervision beliefs and reported practices.
- Authors: Morrongiello BA, Walpole B, McArthur BA
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- Fathers' views and experiences of their own mental health during pregnancy and the first postnatal year: a qualitative interview study of men participating in the UK Born and Bred in Yorkshire (BaBY) cohort.
- Authors: Darwin Z, Galdas P, Hinchliff S, Littlewood E, McMillan D, McGowan L, Gilbody S, Born and Bred in Yorkshire (BaBY) team.
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 26
- Fathers' Experience With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Nursing Implications.
- Authors: Frye L
- Issue date: 2016 Sep-Oct