Women's Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital Records Finding Aid
Womens Auxiliary Records.pdf
PDF of Women's Auxiliary Board ...
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Women’s Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital Records contains materials relating to the operations and history of the organization which served the University of Maryland, Baltimore University Hospital and School of Medicine from 1887 to 1999. The Women’s Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital served as a fundraising and service arm of the University Hospital from its inception in 1887 until it was dissolved in 1999. This collection provides insight into the women who volunteered their time, money, and expertise to support the University Hospital and its patients. The records document an impactful organization in the history of the University of Maryland, Baltimore and its hospital.
DescriptionTransferred to the Historical Collections by Lorraine G. Fiset, Nancy R. Brown, and June D. Winkler after the Board dissolved.
Collection dates are 1904 to 1999.
Collection located in Historical Collections of the Health Sciences and Human Services Library, University of Maryland, Baltimore.
Rights/TermsAttribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Women's Auxiliary Board of Lady Managers
Board of Lady Managers
Woman's Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital
Woman's Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital of Maryland
University of Maryland at Baltimore
University of Maryland, Baltimore
University of Maryland, Baltimore. School of Medicine
University of Maryland at Baltimore. School of Medicine
University of Maryland at Baltimore. University Hospital
University of Maryland. University Hospital
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/11491
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International