Brivaracetam attenuates pain behaviors in a murine model of neuropathic pain
PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
sciatic nerve cuff model
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85074745985&doi=10.1177%2f1744806919886503&partnerID=40&md5=379eff2df0dffdbd196ab3c7440bc1d4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11424
- Inhibition of the protein kinase IKKepsilon attenuates neuropathic pain in mice.
- Authors: Möser CV, Möller M, Fleck SC, Thomas D, Geisslinger G, Niederberger E
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 1
- Resveratrol attenuates neuropathic pain through balancing pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines release in mice.
- Authors: Tao L, Ding Q, Gao C, Sun X
- Issue date: 2016 May
- A monoclonal antibody against the receptor for advanced glycation end products attenuates inflammatory and neuropathic pain in the mouse.
- Authors: Brederson JD, Strakhova M, Mills C, Barlow E, Meyer A, Nimmrich V, Leddy M, Simler G, Schmidt M, Jarvis M, Lacy S
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Molecular hydrogen attenuates neuropathic pain in mice.
- Authors: Kawaguchi M, Satoh Y, Otsubo Y, Kazama T
- Issue date: 2014
- Combined inhibition of FAAH and COX produces enhanced anti-allodynic effects in mouse neuropathic and inflammatory pain models.
- Authors: Grim TW, Ghosh S, Hsu KL, Cravatt BF, Kinsey SG, Lichtman AH
- Issue date: 2014 Sep