Radioactive Iodine Treatment and Cancer Mortality in Hyperthyroid Patients: Questioning Standard Clinical Practice Requires Indisputable Scientific Data
JournalJournal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine
PublisherSociety of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85074445241&doi=10.2967%2fjnumed.119.234849&partnerID=40&md5=bc4a79435b4fa44a763a793c5b137bb0; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11413
- [Our experience in the treatment of hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer with radioactive iodine].
- Authors: SUAREZ-LLEDO JA
- Issue date: 1962 Jan-Feb
- [On thyroid cancer and radioiodine treatment of hyperthyroidism].
- Authors: LINDBLOM AF
- Issue date: 1962 Mar 29
- [Use of radioactive iodine in diseases of the thyroid. II. Therapy].
- Authors: KIOES C
- Issue date: 1960 Oct
- Present status of radioiodine in thyroid disease.
- Authors: KING ER
- Issue date: 1956 Sep
- Clinical experiences with the use of radioactive iodine in thyroid disease.
- Authors: IRWIN GW
- Issue date: 1953 May