PublisherNature Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85073931696&doi=10.1038%2fs41390-019-0583-5&partnerID=40&md5=b01c9b6df01d333e8c99b94f19cb9b6c; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11380
- Publication of Randomized Clinical Trials in Pediatric Research: A Follow-up Study.
- Authors: Crockett LK, Okoli GN, Neilson CJ, Rabbani R, Abou-Setta AM, Klassen TP
- Issue date: 2018 May 18
- Abstracts of randomized controlled trials presented at the society for pediatric research meeting: an example of publication bias.
- Authors: Klassen TP, Wiebe N, Russell K, Stevens K, Hartling L, Craig WR, Moher D
- Issue date: 2002 May
- Positive results bias in pediatric ophthalmology scientific publications.
- Authors: Gershoni A, Ben Ishai M, Vainer I, Mimouni M, Mezer E
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Publication bias in pediatric hematology and oncology: analysis of abstracts presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
- Authors: Salami K, Alkayed K
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- [How are the abstracts reviewed and submitted to the French Pediatric Society?].
- Authors: Hankard R, Giraudeau B, Dubus JC, Tounian P, Sarles J, Chabrol B, Chantepie A
- Issue date: 2011 Dec