PublisherNature Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85073928403&doi=10.1038%2fs41390-019-0573-7&partnerID=40&md5=77744e6739e4ff1c1f2902fb3d2be4d1; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11378
- Peer Victimization and Dysfunctional Reward Processing: ERP and Behavioral Responses to Social and Monetary Rewards.
- Authors: Rappaport BI, Hennefield L, Kujawa A, Arfer KB, Kelly D, Kappenman ES, Luby JL, Barch DM
- Issue date: 2019
- Effects of rewards, peer-modelling and pedometer targets on children's physical activity: a school-based intervention study.
- Authors: Hardman CA, Horne PJ, Fergus Lowe C
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Challenges and rewards of being a peer reviewer.
- Authors: Wake E
- Issue date: 2017 May 24
- Reviewing manuscripts for the American Journal of Neuroradiology: responsibilities, challenges, and rewards.
- Authors: Castillo M
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- [Peer review in toxicologic histopathology: its necessity, type and procedure].
- Authors: Yoshitomi K
- Issue date: 1998 May