Erratum to: Honokiol activates AMP-activated protein kinase in breast cancer cells via LKB1-dependent pathway and inhibits breast carcinogenesis
JournalBreast cancer research : BCR
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85056058325&doi=10.1186%2fs13058-017-0829-2&partnerID=40&md5=053caf744ad3bc11649829a37f94f2d3; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11316
- Honokiol activates AMP-activated protein kinase in breast cancer cells via an LKB1-dependent pathway and inhibits breast carcinogenesis.
- Authors: Nagalingam A, Arbiser JL, Bonner MY, Saxena NK, Sharma D
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 21
- Honokiol activates the LKB1-AMPK signaling pathway and attenuates the lipid accumulation in hepatocytes.
- Authors: Seo MS, Kim JH, Kim HJ, Chang KC, Park SW
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 15
- Honokiol activates LKB1-miR-34a axis and antagonizes the oncogenic actions of leptin in breast cancer.
- Authors: Avtanski DB, Nagalingam A, Bonner MY, Arbiser JL, Saxena NK, Sharma D
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 6
- Adiponectin activates AMP-activated protein kinase in muscle cells via APPL1/LKB1-dependent and phospholipase C/Ca2+/Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase-dependent pathways.
- Authors: Zhou L, Deepa SS, Etzler JC, Ryu J, Mao X, Fang Q, Liu DD, Torres JM, Jia W, Lechleiter JD, Liu F, Dong LQ
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 14
- The tumor suppressor LKB1 kinase directly activates AMP-activated kinase and regulates apoptosis in response to energy stress.
- Authors: Shaw RJ, Kosmatka M, Bardeesy N, Hurley RL, Witters LA, DePinho RA, Cantley LC
- Issue date: 2004 Mar 9