Report on the Banbury Summit Meeting on medical genetics training in the genomic era, 23-26 February 2014
JournalGenetics in Medicine
PublisherNature Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsWe thank the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics for its support of this meeting.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85028917517&doi=10.1038%2fgim.2017.38&partnerID=40&md5=c56821c61c7ea894d72a32a20b5a6b89; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11298
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics: standards and guidelines for documenting suspected consanguinity as an incidental finding of genomic testing.
- Authors: Rehder CW, David KL, Hirsch B, Toriello HV, Wilson CM, Kearney HM
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Genetics training in the genomic era.
- Authors: Korf BR
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Report of the Banbury Summit Meeting on the evolving role of the medical geneticist, February 12-14, 2006.
- Authors: Korf BR, Ledbetter D, Murray MF
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Genetics and genomics in nursing research.
- Authors: Conley YP
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Genetics in critical care.
- Authors: Beery TA
- Issue date: 2008 Jun