PublisherAmerican Association for Cancer Research Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis work was supported by grants from the NIH (RLE - CA131074 and CA184027).
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85028885071&doi=10.1158%2f0008-5472.CAN-17-1255&partnerID=40&md5=b47a2f439c9e7bb9a40f93d3d2128615; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11274
- Transglutaminase 2 Is a Direct Target Gene of YAP/TAZ-Letter.
- Authors: Liu CY, Pobbati AV, Huang Z, Cui L, Hong W
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- Role of substratum stiffness in modulating genes associated with extracellular matrix and mechanotransducers YAP and TAZ.
- Authors: Raghunathan VK, Morgan JT, Dreier B, Reilly CM, Thomasy SM, Wood JA, Ly I, Tuyen BC, Hughbanks M, Murphy CJ, Russell P
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 14
- Multifaceted regulation and functions of YAP/TAZ in tumors (Review).
- Authors: Liu H, Du S, Lei T, Wang H, He X, Tong R, Wang Y
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Transcriptional co-repressor function of the hippo pathway transducers YAP and TAZ.
- Authors: Kim M, Kim T, Johnson RL, Lim DS
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 14
- The novel YAP target gene, SGK1, upregulates TAZ activity by blocking GSK3β-mediated TAZ destabilization.
- Authors: Yoo G, Kim T, Chung C, Hwang DS, Lim DS
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 26