Reporting of Drug Benefit in FDA-Approved Prescription Drug Labeling.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis study was funded with nonspecific faculty research funds provided by the University of Maryland, Baltimore, to Dr. Doshi.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/11247
- FDA Regulation of Prescription Drugs.
- Authors: Gassman AL, Nguyen CP, Joffe HV
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 16
- Coverage of Novel Therapeutic Agents by Medicare Prescription Drug Plans Following FDA Approval.
- Authors: Shaw DL, Dhruva SS, Ross JS
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices: FDA Oversight.
- Authors: White RS, Thomson Reuters Accelus.
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 26
- New Drugs Approved in 2019.
- Authors: Ebied AM, Patel KH, Cooper-DeHoff RM
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Consumer understanding of the scope of FDA's prescription drug regulatory oversight: A nationally representative survey.
- Authors: Sullivan HW, Aikin KJ, David KT, Berktold J, Stein KL, Hoverman VJ
- Issue date: 2020 Feb