Reporting of Drug Benefit in FDA-Approved Prescription Drug Labeling.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis study was funded with nonspecific faculty research funds provided by the University of Maryland, Baltimore, to Dr. Doshi.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/11247
- Outdated Prescription Drug Labeling: How FDA-Approved Prescribing Information Lags Behind Real-World Clinical Practice.
- Authors: Shea MB, Stewart M, Van Dyke H, Ostermann L, Allen J, Sigal E
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Deficiencies in the reporting of VD and t(1/2) in the FDA approved chemotherapy drug inserts.
- Authors: D'Souza MJ, Alabed GJ
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 3
- Coverage of Novel Therapeutic Agents by Medicare Prescription Drug Plans Following FDA Approval.
- Authors: Shaw DL, Dhruva SS, Ross JS
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Labeling for Products Approved by the Office of Hematology and Oncology Products of the US Food and Drug Administration (2010-2014).
- Authors: Gnanasakthy A, DeMuro C, Clark M, Haydysch E, Ma E, Bonthapally V
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 1
- Requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drug and biological products. Final rule.
- Authors: Food and Drug Administration, HHS.
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 24