Reporting of Drug Benefit in FDA-Approved Prescription Drug Labeling.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis study was funded with nonspecific faculty research funds provided by the University of Maryland, Baltimore, to Dr. Doshi.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/11247
- Outdated Prescription Drug Labeling: How FDA-Approved Prescribing Information Lags Behind Real-World Clinical Practice.
- Authors: Shea MB, Stewart M, Van Dyke H, Ostermann L, Allen J, Sigal E
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Deficiencies in the reporting of VD and t(1/2) in the FDA approved chemotherapy drug inserts.
- Authors: D'Souza MJ, Alabed GJ
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 3
- Communicating Immunogenicity-Associated Risk in Current U.S. FDA Prescription Drug Labeling: A Systematic Evaluation.
- Authors: Guinn D, Madabushi R, Wang YM, Brodsky E, Zineh I, Maxfield K
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- NP Safe Prescribing Of Controlled Substances While Avoiding Drug Diversion
- Authors: Dydyk AM, Sizemore DC, Haddad LM, Lindsay L, Porter BR
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Coverage of Novel Therapeutic Agents by Medicare Prescription Drug Plans Following FDA Approval.
- Authors: Shaw DL, Dhruva SS, Ross JS
- Issue date: 2018 Dec