Reporting of Drug Benefit in FDA-Approved Prescription Drug Labeling.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis study was funded with nonspecific faculty research funds provided by the University of Maryland, Baltimore, to Dr. Doshi.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/11247
- FDA Regulation of Prescription Drugs.
- Authors: Gassman AL, Nguyen CP, Joffe HV
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 16
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices: FDA Oversight.
- Authors: White RS, Thomson Reuters Accelus.
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 26
- New Drugs Approved in 2019.
- Authors: Ebied AM, Patel KH, Cooper-DeHoff RM
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Era of faster FDA drug approval has also seen increased black-box warnings and market withdrawals.
- Authors: Frank C, Himmelstein DU, Woolhandler S, Bor DH, Wolfe SM, Heymann O, Zallman L, Lasser KE
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Unapproved prescription cough, cold, and allergy drug products: recent US Food and Drug Administration regulatory action on unapproved cough, cold, and allergy medications.
- Authors: Ostroff C, Lee CE, McMeekin J
- Issue date: 2011 Aug