JournalInfection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
PublisherCambridge University Press
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis work was funded through the University of Maryland�s CDC EpiCenter (grant no. 1U54CK000450), an Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research (AHRQ) award (grant no. 1R18HS019979 01A1), and a Merit Review Award (grant no. #IIR10 154) from the US Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Service.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85029848453&doi=10.1017%2fice.2017.172&partnerID=40&md5=6749528db995d1b626e4660dcc37efd4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11149
- Clostridium difficile in long-term-care facilities for the elderly.
- Authors: Simor AE, Bradley SF, Strausbaugh LJ, Crossley K, Nicolle LE, SHEA Long-Term-Care Committee.
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Clostridium difficile infection in elderly nursing home residents.
- Authors: Rodriguez C, Korsak N, Taminiau B, Avesani V, Van Broeck J, Delmée M, Daube G
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Risk Factors, Clinical Characteristics, and Treatment Differences Between Residents With and Without Nursing Home- and Non-Nursing Home-Acquired Clostridium difficile Infection.
- Authors: Zarowitz BJ, Allen C, O'Shea T, Strauss ME
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Longitudinal survey of Clostridium difficile presence and gut microbiota composition in a Belgian nursing home.
- Authors: Rodriguez C, Taminiau B, Korsak N, Avesani V, Van Broeck J, Brach P, Delmée M, Daube G
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 1
- High prevalence of Clostridium difficile colonization among nursing home residents in Hesse, Germany.
- Authors: Arvand M, Moser V, Schwehn C, Bettge-Weller G, Hensgens MP, Kuijper EJ
- Issue date: 2012