JournalInfection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
PublisherCambridge University Press
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis work was funded through the University of Maryland's CDC EpiCenter (grant no. 1U54CK000450), an Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research (AHRQ) award (grant no. 1R18HS019979 01A1), and a Merit Review Award (grant no. #IIR10 154) from the US Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Service.
Clostridium difficile--isolation & purification
Nursing Homes--statistics & numerical data
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85029848453&doi=10.1017%2fice.2017.172&partnerID=40&md5=6749528db995d1b626e4660dcc37efd4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11149
- Clostridium difficile in long-term-care facilities for the elderly.
- Authors: Simor AE, Bradley SF, Strausbaugh LJ, Crossley K, Nicolle LE, SHEA Long-Term-Care Committee.
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Clostridium difficile infection in elderly nursing home residents.
- Authors: Rodriguez C, Korsak N, Taminiau B, Avesani V, Van Broeck J, Delmée M, Daube G
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Risk Factors, Clinical Characteristics, and Treatment Differences Between Residents With and Without Nursing Home- and Non-Nursing Home-Acquired Clostridium difficile Infection.
- Authors: Zarowitz BJ, Allen C, O'Shea T, Strauss ME
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Longitudinal survey of Clostridium difficile presence and gut microbiota composition in a Belgian nursing home.
- Authors: Rodriguez C, Taminiau B, Korsak N, Avesani V, Van Broeck J, Brach P, Delmée M, Daube G
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 1
- High prevalence of Clostridium difficile colonization among nursing home residents in Hesse, Germany.
- Authors: Arvand M, Moser V, Schwehn C, Bettge-Weller G, Hensgens MP, Kuijper EJ
- Issue date: 2012