The 12th International Conference on Brain Energy Metabolism (ICBEM): “Energy Metabolism and Neuron–Glia Interactions in Brain: From Molecular Mechanisms to Novel Therapeutic Approaches”
JournalJournal of Neuroscience Research
PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85029312956&doi=10.1002%2fjnr.24128&partnerID=40&md5=697c490d4cef8fc37c854b5558dfa389; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11103
- Compartmentalization of brain energy metabolism between glia and neurons: insights from mathematical modeling.
- Authors: Aubert A, Costalat R
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Neuron-glia interactions as therapeutic targets in neurodegeneration.
- Authors: Salmina AB
- Issue date: 2009
- 12th International Conference on Human Retrovirology: HTLV and Related Retroviruses.
- Authors: Lairmore MD, Fujii M
- Issue date: 2005 Oct 4
- A statistical method of identifying interactions in neuron-glia systems based on functional multicell Ca2+ imaging.
- Authors: Nakae K, Ikegaya Y, Ishikawa T, Oba S, Urakubo H, Koyama M, Ishii S
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Neuron-glia crosstalk gets serious: role in pain hypersensitivity.
- Authors: Ren K, Dubner R
- Issue date: 2008 Oct