Ambiguous interactions between diastolic and SR Ca2+ in the regulation of cardiac Ca2+ release
JournalJournal of General Physiology
PublisherRockefeller University Press
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsResearch in E.A. Sobie's laboratory is supported by the National Institutes of Health (U54 HG008098 and U01 HL136297), the National Science Foundation (MCB 1615677), and the American Heart Association (15GRNT25490006). W.J. Lederer is supported by National Institutes of Health grants R01 HL106056, R01 HL105239, and U01 HL116321. G.S.B. Williams is supported by National Institutes of Health award K25 HL125762.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85028951745&doi=10.1085%2fjgp.201711814&partnerID=40&md5=81fcf63b5c60275ed35dced66ca033c8; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11096
- A novel mechanism of tandem activation of ryanodine receptors by cytosolic and SR luminal Ca<sup>2+</sup> during excitation-contraction coupling in atrial myocytes.
- Authors: Maxwell JT, Blatter LA
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 15
- High-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1) impaired cardiac excitation-contraction coupling by enhancing the sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) Ca(2+) leak through TLR4-ROS signaling in cardiomyocytes.
- Authors: Zhang C, Mo M, Ding W, Liu W, Yan D, Deng J, Luo X, Liu J
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Sex differences in SR Ca(2+) release in murine ventricular myocytes are regulated by the cAMP/PKA pathway.
- Authors: Parks RJ, Ray G, Bienvenu LA, Rose RA, Howlett SE
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ release in neonatal rat cardiac myocytes.
- Authors: Gergs U, Kirchhefer U, Buskase J, Kiele-Dunsche K, Buchwalow IB, Jones LR, Schmitz W, Traub O, Neumann J
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- The role of luminal Ca regulation in Ca signaling refractoriness and cardiac arrhythmogenesis.
- Authors: Györke S, Belevych AE, Liu B, Kubasov IV, Carnes CA, Radwański PB
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 4