It's about time we think about lowering radiation dose in obese patients too
JournalJournal of Nuclear Cardiology
PublisherSpringer New York LLC
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84982242418&doi=10.1007%2fs12350-016-0636-7&partnerID=40&md5=e68aa88ad1fd64d5c457608c4db5934c; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11070
- [Biologic dosage: its use in high irradiation].
- Authors: Girbino MF, Rembado D, Zucca F, Salvadori R
- Issue date: 1994 Jul-Aug
- Effects of protocol and obesity on dose conversion factors in adult body CT.
- Authors: Li X, Samei E, Williams CH, Segars WP, Tward DJ, Miller MI, Ratnanather JT, Paulson EK, Frush DP
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Letters to the editors: "Though it's been said many times, many ways...".
- Authors: Thorngate JH
- Issue date: 1975 May
- Obesity is a major determinant of radiation dose in patients undergoing pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation.
- Authors: Ector J, Dragusin O, Adriaenssens B, Huybrechts W, Willems R, Ector H, Heidbüchel H
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 17
- Obesity triples the radiation dose of stone protocol computerized tomography.
- Authors: Wang AJ, Goldsmith ZG, Wang C, Nguyen G, Astroza GM, Neisius A, Iqbal MW, Neville AM, Lowry C, Toncheva G, Yoshizumi TT, Preminger GM, Ferrandino MN, Lipkin ME
- Issue date: 2013 Jun