Findings of an observational study of neuraminidase inhibitors highly sensitive to decision to exclude 1652 treated patients
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85031910891&doi=10.1093%2fcid%2fcix425&partnerID=40&md5=2370dce9d9fd26735eb66806fdd33488; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11068
- Clinical effectiveness of oseltamivir and zanamivir for treatment of influenza A virus subtype H1N1 with the H274Y mutation: a Japanese, multicenter study of the 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 influenza seasons.
- Authors: Kawai N, Ikematsu H, Hirotsu N, Maeda T, Kawashima T, Tanaka O, Yamauchi S, Kawamura K, Matsuura S, Nishimura M, Iwaki N, Kashiwagi S
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 15
- Clinical effectiveness of neuraminidase inhibitors--oseltamivir, zanamivir, laninamivir, and peramivir--for treatment of influenza A(H3N2) and A(H1N1)pdm09 infection: an observational study in the 2010-2011 influenza season in Japan.
- Authors: Shobugawa Y, Saito R, Sato I, Kawashima T, Dapat C, Dapat IC, Kondo H, Suzuki Y, Saito K, Suzuki H
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Influenza neuraminidase inhibitors: antiviral action and mechanisms of resistance.
- Authors: McKimm-Breschkin JL
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- The truth about Tamiflu? Neuraminidase inhibitors in pandemic A/H1N1 flu.
- Authors: Weber JT, Nicoll A, Bridges CB, Ciancio BC
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 13
- In vitro neuraminidase inhibitory activities of four neuraminidase inhibitors against influenza viruses isolated in the 2010-2011 season in Japan.
- Authors: Ikematsu H, Kawai N, Kashiwagi S
- Issue date: 2012 Aug