JournalProceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
PublisherNational Academy of Sciences
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis work was supported by NIH Grants 1HL135893, 1HL141463, and 1HL149931 (to C.C.G.) and AG062222 and DA05084 (to I.L.).
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85072775505&doi=10.1073%2fpnas.1914001116&partnerID=40&md5=c92109cc5ea76dc895adff2e138cceb2; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11054
- Probing the production of amidated peptides following genetic and dietary copper manipulations.
- Authors: Yin P, Bousquet-Moore D, Annangudi SP, Southey BR, Mains RE, Eipper BA, Sweedler JV
- Issue date: 2011
- Identification of the C-terminally alpha-amidated amino acid in peptides by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Authors: Schmidt WE, Conlon JM, Mutt V, Carlquist M, Gallwitz B, Creutzfeldt W
- Issue date: 1987 Feb 2
- alpha-Amidated peptides: approaches for analysis.
- Authors: Mueller GP, Driscoll WJ
- Issue date: 2008
- A mass spectrometry-based method to screen for α-amidated peptides.
- Authors: An Z, Chen Y, Koomen JM, Merkler DJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- α-Amidated Peptides: Approaches for Analysis.
- Authors: Mueller GP, Lazarus RC, Driscoll WJ
- Issue date: 2019