JournalAnnals of family medicine
PublisherAnnals of Family Medicine, Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis project was supported by subcontract number NJII 380G15 and funding opportunity number CMS-1L1-15-003 from the US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Keywordpatient and family engagement
practice transformation coaching
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85072143786&doi=10.1370%2fafm.2381&partnerID=40&md5=d6e4d345c45c9cd0eca607b6c843442e; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11012
- Improving healthcare through digital connection? Findings from a qualitative study about patient portals in New Zealand.
- Authors: Elers P, Nelson F
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Improving patient engagement through patient portals.
- Authors: Malhotra VS, Uppal A, Malhotra A
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Adoption of a Portal for the Primary Care Management of Pediatric Asthma: A Mixed-Methods Implementation Study.
- Authors: Fiks AG, DuRivage N, Mayne SL, Finch S, Ross ME, Giacomini K, Suh A, McCarn B, Brandt E, Karavite D, Staton EW, Shone LP, McGoldrick V, Noonan K, Miller D, Lehmann CU, Pace WD, Grundmeier RW
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 29
- Implementation of Technology-based Patient Engagement Strategies within Practice-based Research Networks.
- Authors: Careyva B, Shaak K, Mills G, Johnson M, Goodrich S, Stello B, Wallace LS
- Issue date: 2016 Sep-Oct
- Patient Portals Facilitating Engagement With Inpatient Electronic Medical Records: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Dendere R, Slade C, Burton-Jones A, Sullivan C, Staib A, Janda M
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 11