What additional treatment is indicated for oral cavity cancer with isolated perineural invasion?
PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Carcinoma, Squamous Cell
Practice Guidelines as Topic
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85017357932&doi=10.1002%2flary.26577&partnerID=40&md5=6c3add2c2be20c015fd2cb6e43ff3c9e; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11003
- Effect of adjuvant radiotherapy on the local recurrence of oral squamous cell carcinoma with perineural invasion: A systematic review.
- Authors: Vonk J, Smit KA, Roodenburg JLN, van der Vegt B, Halmos GB, Vemer-van den Hoek JGM, Dijkstra PU, Witjes MJH
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- The role of perineural invasion in treatment decisions for oral cancer patients: A review of the literature.
- Authors: Chatzistefanou I, Lubek J, Markou K, Ord RA
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Oncological benefits of postoperative radiotherapy in node-negative early stage cancer of the oral cavity with isolated perineural invasion.
- Authors: Rajappa SK, Ram D, Shukla H, Mandal G, Venkatasubramaniyan M, Dubey A, Agarwal M, Kumar R, Dewan AK
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Identification of High-Risk Subgroups of Patients With Oral Cavity Cancer in Need of Postoperative Adjuvant Radiotherapy or Chemo-Radiotherapy.
- Authors: Chen WC, Lai CH, Fang CC, Yang YH, Chen PC, Lee CP, Chen MF
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Postoperative irradiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity: 35-year experience.
- Authors: Hinerman RW, Mendenhall WM, Morris CG, Amdur RJ, Werning JW, Villaret DB
- Issue date: 2004 Nov